This is the web page of Resad Paya Pasic, M.D., Ph.D., Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Director of the Center of Minimally Invasive Surgery and Co-Director of the Fellowship in Advanced Gyn Laparoscopy at the University of Louisville Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Women's Health.
Resad Paya Pasic, M.D., Ph.D.
Dr. Pasic is an internationally recognized leader in laparoscopic and minimally
invasive surgery who has attained the following achievements:
• President of The American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopist (AAGL) 2009
• Scientific Program Chair of the (AAGL) 37th Global Congress of Minimally Invasive Gynecology in Las Vegas Nevada 2008
• President of the Fellowship Board of the AAGL/SRS sponsored Fellowship in Endoscopy and Minimally Invasive Surgery 2010
• Scientific Program Chair of the 4th AAGL International Congress of Minimally Invasive Gynecology, Dubrovnik Croatia 2010
• Scientific Program Chair of the 1st and 2nd World Congress of Minimally Invasive Gynecology in Dubrovnik Croatia 2002 and 2006
• Published textbooks: "Laparoscopic Surgery", "Hysteroscopy and Endometrial Ablation Techniques", "Minimally Invasive Gynecology"
• Awarded “Best Doctors in America” for 2005-2006, 2007-2008, 2009-2010
• Awarded Top Surgeons in Louisville 2010
• International reputation and surgical expertise
• Invited speaker to many Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopy workshops and lectures worldwide
• Medical legal expert
To see Dr. Pasic's Presidential Address at 38th Global Congress of Minimally Invasive
Gynecology - Orlando, Florida November 16, 2009, and movie "Top 10 reasons to become the AAGL president click HERE.
Critical analysis & Resad Paya Pasic, M.D., Ph.D.
The video entitled "Fully laparoscopic segmental rectosigmoid resection with Natural Orifice Specimen Extraction (NOSE) for bowel endometriosis", authored by A. Wattiez, J. Leroy, S. Maia, A, Vazquez, P. Trompoukis, J. Alcocer, is analyzed by Dr. Resad Pasic, MD, PhD, sharing in this way his own personal experience and highlighting the different surgical approaches available with tips and tricks.
For Chinese language click HERE
Fundamentals of Geometric Laparoscopy and Suturing
Free download: click here.
Dr. Pasic wins prestigious Dr. Robert Hunt Award for best paper published at the JMIG journal in 2010.
Blossom Ball Photos
Laparoscopic Hysterectomy and laparoscopic Suturing Courses
June 17-18, 2016 - Louisville, Kentucky
I followed Resad Pasic’s career very closely. He immediately involved with the AAGL in submitting papers, abstracts, posters, participating in many of our programs. It is my opinion that Resad Pasic is a very highly dedicated clinician.
Jordan M. Phillips, M.D. Founder, Chairman Emeritus AAGL
Dr Pasic is one of the best laparoscopic surgeons in the country!
Harry Reich M.D.